This is a thank you letter that I am writing on the advice of my friend Angelique. Since this was her idea, I would first like to thank you for taking care of my friend Angelique and giving her blessings and strong tail wind as she bravely completes her mission for this year. I would also like to thank you for all of the Astrological inspirations that you bring to both of us.
I realize that the earth, now in Cancer from the vantage point of the sun, has just started this revolution, and so only a few things have happened so far. But none the less, I want to thank you for the blessings we have already received. I would like to thank you for the New Year that we passed in Bahia, Brazil. I would like to thank you for the health of all of our friends and loved ones, and I would like to thank you for our safe and speedy travel home.
Now that I sit and think about it, it has only been 9 days into this orbit, and I already have a lot to be grateful for. I had two old friends reach out to me that I have not communicated with in a long time, and it was such a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed a beautiful New Year horse back ride, with Angelique the selfie shot specialist, in Bahia. I realize that in China, you are the year of the Pig, but I think in Brazil and for me and Angelique, you are the year of the Horse!
I have also already had some time with my youngest son who is home from college, and a couple of successful ventures in the work field. To top it off, I captured the time lapse of the sun rising over the Key Biscayne Lighthouse, and when I woke up this morning at 5:00 a.m. I went outside and saw beautiful Venus and Jupiter on their way to Conjunction two weeks from now. I pointed my trusty spotting scope at Jupiter, and there she was with her tiny little moons and slightly shell pink color. I always feel so inspired when I gaze at the moons of Jupiter through the spotting scope. (It really does not take a very fancy device to achieve this)
I have also enjoyed a healthy start to the year with some success in my New Years resolution. Not so ambitious perhaps, but the goal of covering three miles 15 times before my birthday February 5th, and my 30 days free of coffee, sugar, bread/wheat, and french fries is off to a good start. I had three long run/walks on the beach in Brazil and then another yesterday in Coconut Grove. I am already feeling it in my body as I am naturally waking up early and with inspiration.
I successfully cleaned up a bit of a mess I had created toward the end of last year when I had offered a friend to borrow a car my son left when he went to Brazil. It’s a long story, but the car is safely back in the garage and now free of mold again!
So 2019, you are already off to a good start, and so I thank you for everything good that you have brought already. And so now, to Angelique’s point, I would like to thank you in affirmative prayer envisioning what I would like the Universe to bring to me and my loved ones in the upcoming year. I thought a list would be a good way to do this.
- I want to thank you first and foremost for restoring harmony and boundaries in my personal relationships. I have over the last couple of years become too involved and tangled in some relationships where people are counting on me to act in ways that no longer feel right to me. Thank you 2019 for bringing me opportunities to gracefully unwind these tangles and for helping me gracefully distance myself from relationships that are no longer serving me.
- Thank you for the health and prosperity of my lovely wife Stephanie. I am so fortunate to have a happy loving marriage. This is truly the cornerstone, the foundation, upon which my life is built, and I really want to thank you for taking care of us and protecting our relationship.
- Thank you opening the human consciousness to the need to treat each other with kindness as brothers and sisters and to the need to act as stewards for the environment of this lovely planet that we live on. I have long held faith that the expansion of the consciousness will be able to save the Earth. Thank you for the continued expansion of the consciousness that is leading to the end of war and environmental destruction. Thank you for enlightening and guiding the leaders of our country and the world so that they can surrender to service and guide humanity to a beautiful future.
- Thank you for the continued health and vitality of my body. Thank you for protecting me and my loved ones from accidents, thank you for keeping us healthy, safe and prosperous.
- Thank you for the successful completion of the projects we started in 2017 and 2018. Those last two years were big years for new things. I feel a bit like a big snake that has just swallowed a pig. 2019, you will be the year for completing the projects that were started in the last couple of years. Thank you for the divine guidance and the blessings and the tail wind that you provide to help all of these ventures progress toward their divinely intended purpose.
- Thank you for completing the house in Bahia, thank you for the successful launch of Serenity Kids paleo baby food, thank you for the success of Global Sisterhood, thank you for the success of Thrive Energy and the other ventures that we are working with.
- Thank you for the successful completion of the project we are constructing in Bahia and for finding Jane, the horse that I will come into relationship with this year.
- Thank you for having my Birthday on the Chinese New Year! what fun.
- Thank you for restoring balance and harmony in my spiritual path and community. Even in spiritual communities tension can arise when good people want different things. Thank you for allowing these good people to find the things that they need and for creating the space between us so that everyone can follow their calling without causing friction between us.
- Thank you for cleaning up relationships that have served their purpose and are no longer beneficial and for bringing new relationships with the next level of lessons you have in store for us.
- Thank you for the health and success of my sons and daughter in their school, relationships, life, and health. Thank you for the continued health and happiness of Stephanie and my families.
- Thank you for the travel and experiences that you brought to me and my loved ones.
- Thank you for the deeply rooted vibrations of peace and love and harmony that I experience this year. Thank you for expanding this peace and love and harmony among all our friends, our family and the world. As I sit here right now, I can feel this vibration in my heart.
- Thank you for teaching me to walk lightly in the world this year. Thank you for keeping me from feeling upset by other people’s energy, from feeling that I am responsible for other people’s happiness, and for giving me the permission and freedom to live a humble life. Thank you for guiding me to where I am needed for service and for keeping my spirit safe inside my heart.
Wow, 2019, that’s quite a list! I’m sure there are many many surprises that you have in store, and many blessings that I and my loved ones, and all good people of humanity will receive this year. Thank you for easing the pain of those who are suffering, restoring peace through the insanity of war, helping move us toward the end of the manufacture of plastic garbage, of the opioid epidemic, and for the calming of the dragon fire with which we are destroying ourselves. Thank you for bringing peace, love, health, and harmony to people everywhere and for restoring balance on our beautiful mother earth.
Thank you also for all the awesome adventures in Astrology and Astronomy we will share.
Peace, Love, Forgiveness